• Washes pots, pans and other cooking utensils
• Sweep and mops kitchen floors
• Cleans garbage cans and waste barrels
• Empties worktables, walls and refrigerators
• Operating dishwashing machine
• Launders rags and aprons as needed
• And other duties that may be assigned by the supervisor
• Hard working, able bodied
• Knowledge of accepted standards of sanitation
• Basic knowledge of English language
• Ability to work in confined spaces
• Ability to perform duties within extreme temperature ranges
• Sufficient manual dexterity of hand in order to load and unload the dishwasher, handle all sorts of kitchen equipment, knives, slicing blades, etc.
Additional information: Black close toes/heels shoes are required.